Sakshi Dhoni Height, Weight, Wiki, and Biography.
Many say that behind every successful person there is a role of a woman. The same has happened with the famous player Dhoni. Dhoni himself said that since his marriage he has established himself in the game in a better way. And that woman is Sakshi. Sakshi Dhoni is the wife of famous Indian cricketer MS Dhoni.
Let’s find out some information about Sakshi Dhoni.
He was born in 1967 in Guwahati, Assam. Her father RK SING worked in a tea company.
Although Sakshi Dhoni was born in Assam, he grew up in Dehradun. In fact, Sakshi’s grandfather worked in the forest department of Dehradun. And that is why Sakshi moved to Dehradun with his whole family.
Sakshi was of course his junior and they never met during their time at school. Another interesting but not a well-known fact is that the colleagues of Macon Limited were their relatives.
She studied at Welham Girls’ Schoo in Dehradun. And later he studied at JVM SHYAMALI in Rachhi.
And this is where Dhoni used to study but never talked to them. And Sakshi later studied Hotel Management at the Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad.
When he went to the Bengal Taj Hotel in Kolkata for the Sakshi Internship in 2006, Dhoni happened to be at the hotel and it was here that they first met.
And later on, the manager of that hotel Yuvraj Singh had a fair well party and Sakshi and Dhoni also came there. And there Sakshi likes to take Sakshi’s number from his friend Yuvraj Singh. And that’s where their love begins. And in 2010 they got married in Delhi.
And the very next year India took the World Cup.
And with 2015 they have a daughter.
Quick Detail’s About Sakshi Dhoni.
- Real Name: Sakshi Singh Rawat
- Born: November 19, 1986
- Location: Guwahati, Assam
- Sakshi’s Height : in centimeters- 158 cm in meters- 1.58 m in Feet Inches- 5′ 2″
- Weight: in Kilograms- 46 Kg in Pounds- 101 lbs
- Race: Indian
- Age: 32 years
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Husband: M. S. Dhoni
- Elevation: 1.2 m
- Education: Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad (2008), JVM SHYAMALI, Welham Girls’ School
- Father: R K Singh
- Mother: Sheila Singh
- Child: Jiba
Dhoni does not marry a movie heroine or a girl from an aristocratic family but marries a girl from an ordinary middle-class family.
Sakshi Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Account…
Sakshi dhoni wedding pics…
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sakshi.
- She spent some time with Dhoni at the Jawahar Vidya Mandir in Ranchi.
- She runs a foundation called Sakshi Rawat Foundation to serve orphans.
- She and Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma attended the equal academy in Guwahati.
- Her most trustworthy friend is Purna, the daughter of NCP politician Praful Patel.
- Sakshi Wright was an administrator of MSD Almond Pvt. Ltd., a sports body in New Delhi.
- Sakshi and Dhoni’s father were both employees of the same company named Mecon.
- He and Dhoni identified each other well but fell in love in the winter of 2007 after Yudhajit Dutt (Dhoni’s director and friend) met in Kolkata.
- Dhoni asked his director for his number and when he massaged him later, he did not believe him at first.
- They date various others for 3 years and got married in 2010 in a low-profile celebration.
Finally according to Sakshi’s blog…
Sakshi was part of the IPL match-fixing scandal. Following the revelation of the IPL match-fixing scandal, a picture of him sitting next to Dara Singh at his point in the IPL match began to circulate. The point was investigated for involvement in match-fixing. The investigation, however, found nothing against Sakshi and his name has been cleared.